Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Blog

Ok, so everyone else is doing it, I thought I might as well get a blog as well. : ) Besides it gives me a place can vent things and at least give myself the impression that there are millions listening... ha ha!


So, you might be wondering, where did I come up with Etwal Gade? Well I love astronomy, it's one of my main hobbies. Etwal Gade is Hatian creole for Star watcher, because of course, I watch the stars. I came up with it with the help of a friend when I was in Haiti in May of 2008 on a relief mission with Omaha Rapid Response.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cool. Aaron. I love the picture of the stars....and the guy on the mountaintop as well. We DO love those mountains! .... and it's great when we can be on the mountaintop. However, I guess most of our "growth" comes in the valleys, doesn't it. Keep up the great work...
    Blessings, love & hugs, Gramma M

    ReplyDelete